Bai Dinh Trang an full day
¤ Time :
¤ Start date : Daily
¤ Price : 35$
Bai Dinh Trang an Full day
8.00 - 8.30 AM: Wati Travel tour guide will pick you up at your provided hotel adress (in Hanoi Old Quarter) to depart to Ninh Binh city to visit Bai Dinh and Trang An, around 98 kms from Hanoi
On the way, you will have chances to take the outlook of Vietnam rice fields with the harding-working farmers doing their working in the large rice fields
10.30 - 12 AM: Our tour guide and driver will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the large pagoda with more than 500 La Han statues, where you can find the biggest Buddha statue made in bronze with 10 meters height, 100 tons in weight
12.30- 14.00: We will have lunch in local restaurant with local dishes (Goat, pork)
14.30: We will transfer from Bai Dinh to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will tak the boat trip around Trang An to visit cave complex (Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou Cave) all caves are in mystery and wildness, you also have chances to admire the beautiful scenery of mountain and rivers of the popular countryside in Vietnam
16:00: Getting on the bus for returning to Hanoi.
16:30: Back to Hanoi at your address, Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car with air-conditioner
- 1 bottle of water/tour/person
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees & boat
- Electric car: 4 USD/ person/ way
- Tips, personal expense, drinks.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long sleeve clothes,
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,